To save bandwidth and reduce my hosting costs, I have reduced the release size so that I can host the releases on
GitHub. As a result, older releases are no longer available.
- Release notes
- New CLI support
- Dex flows may be automated in headless manner.
- Usecases: Automated visualization creation.
- Cron automation
- Automated ETL.
- Retooled chart configuration mechanism.
- PropertySheets deprecated in favor of JSON GUI Panes
- UI CSS Styling changes
- Refresh of NVD3
- Refresh of dex.js
- NVD3 Stacked Area Chart now supports categorical, date and numeric axis.
- NVD3 Bubble Chart now support categorical, date and numeric axis.
- Deprecated JRuby Script task
- Parallel Coordinates To Treemap
- Parallel Coordinates To Sankey
- Parallel Coordinates To Network
- Parallel Coordinates To Sunburst
- WriteCsv : Support for saving relative paths.
- WriteCsv : Support for remembering last directory saved to.
- New Multiples Visualizations
- Clustered Force
- Orbital Layout
- Parallel Coordinates
- Release notes
- Notable bug fixes.
- When data is loaded from within the dex user directory, it will use a relative path.
This will allow for demos to work as-is when the Dex is installed or moved to a
- Examples, lots more examples and tutorials to get new users going.
- Cleanup and optimization which reduced distribution size by 30 megs.
- Refactored existing visualizations to use latest version dexjs where possible.
Development Version on Github
These changes are currently on GitHub and will be rolled into the next release.